Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lets Hope...

So I some how got this great idea that I should write a blog, but the thing is I HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT!!!!!!!! I hope that throughout my daily routine I might find something interesting to write about. I know almost no one will be reading this blog so I'll be happy to share everything that comes across my mind (no matter how uninteresting). So even though I have doubts on if anyone at all will read this, I hope if people do they will enjoy what I write and come back for more (and that I will be able to write as often as possible).  So I'm going to leave this first post now and just leave you with a teaser of my next post (yes I already have one in mind). It involves a very strange dream I had a couple nights ago where two friends of mine were getting married and lets just say the pairing was very strange...

1 comment:

  1. Billy! So glad you jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I think you will find that your life is more interesting than you think.

    Sorry I couldn't reciprocate the blog-naming - I am no good at it, which is why I had you name mine in the first place. Haha.

    Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete